City of Paris
21ST CENTURY Environment and Energy: The challenge by France
To offer students a unique opportunity to discover France and to get a life-changing experience in science and technology applied to sustainable development.
Who is eligible?
Dedicated to science students over 18 years old
Enhance your knowledge of future technologies to preserve the environment
- Château de Versailles: behind fountains show
- Isséane, energy recovery of domestic waste
- AirParif, the Paris region observatory for air quality
- Palais de la découverte
- The Paris Climate Agency, operational agency to fight against climate change and to help achieve energy transition for Paris
- Conference on urban transportation
- Eau de Paris, environmental management practices for water distribution
- EVESA, public lighting of Paris management
- A swimming pool heated by datacenters
- Start-up Pivert, Biogis center (Compiègne), biomass conversion
- Pavillon de Manse (Chantilly), historical, scientific, technical and environmental site
- Conference: overview of renewable energies or will the Cleantech save the planet?
- Musée des arts et métiers, museum of technological innovation
- Cruise on river Seine
- Eiffel Tower
- Champs Elysées
- Montparnasse tower
- Visit of Versailles castle
- English-taught program
- Sciences and technologies activities: conferences and visit of companies, engineering institutes...
- Cultural activities sites and touristic discoveries
- Full board 10 days
- Local transfers (except airport/hotel)
- Insurances and SIM card are provided.
Cost of the 10-day Rendez-Vous program: €2 000,00
Summer Program 2022 : Stem Cell and Genetic Engineering
The Summer Program is as much about having fun as it is about learning! New food products are developed and tested every day, then brou
Rendez-vous French Know how & Higher Education in Paris
Discover the French know-how & higher education in sciences & technologies Objective The objective of this exceptional event is to host a se
Rendez-vous Aeronautics / Aerospace in Toulouse and Paris
Discover the French know-how in Aeronautics & Aerospace Who is eligible? Students in engineering and technology, over 18 years old. 1 week
ESME Summer School in Robotics - 2022
The Summer School in Robotics has been designed for you to take part in the “Maker Movement”. You will learn about Electronics, Robotics,