These schools have elected to combine their international cooperation operations so as to offer a better service to foreign students.
The Network "n+i" Engineering Institutes is a not for profit public benefit association (french law 1901).
The Network "n+i" is managed by a board of governors made up of 12 school directors elected by the member schools. This board itself elects a committee, consisting of a Chairman, a Vice-Chairman, a secretary, a treasurer and a vice-treasurer.
In 2018 the Network "n+i" Board of Governors had the following members:
- Chairman: Mr Jean-Michel NICOLLE Director of EPF Sceaux
- Vice-Chairman: Mr Laurent CHAMPANEY Director General of Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- Secretary: Mr Laurent BIGUE Director of ENSISA
- Treasurer: Mrs Sophie COMMEREUC Director of SIGMA Clermont
- Vice-Treasurer: Mr Nesim FINZ Director of EISTI
- Mr Jean-Louis ALLARD Director of EI-CESI
- Mr Hervé BIAUSSER Director General of CentraleSupélec
- Mr Bernard CRETIN Director of ENSMM Besançon
- Mr Patrick LEPRAT Director of ENSI Limoges
- Mrs Brigitte LINDET Director of ENSTBB (INP Bordeaux)
- Mr Bertrand RAQUET Director of INSA Toulouse
- Mr Yves BERNARD Director of Polytech Paris Sud
The Network "n+i" has created a complete programme (known as path to success) to help science and engineering students and young engineers wishing to study for a Masters or a PhD in France.
The Network "n+i" is for students or young engineers with a degree in engineering science (BTech, BEng, BSc, BPhil, Licenciatura etc. or equivalent). The network offers training for engineers aiming for an international career.
The Network "n+i" is a unique meeting point for:
- Young engineers and professionals,
- Schools and engineering courses and foreign universities,
- Companies who recruit engineers with this sort of training,
- Regional authorities,
- Governments etc.
….that are seeking to be more international.
Whether you are a student, a young engineer or a partner (school, university, company, region, diplomat), please consult the website where you are sure to find the answers to your questions. If you have any other questions, contact-us