Companies play a major role in the training as it as it gives students the opportunity to be prepared to real professional practice through:
- Interships and projects undertaken with the company,
- Visiting production sites,
- Professional conferences,
The “n+” Master's, (diplôme d'ingénieur) also includes:
- Modules on human and social sciences as well as an introduction to management,
- Modules on employment and business law.
Company grants: Companies work alongside the Network "n+i" to offer grants to foreign students to come and study in France.