Aims of the programme
The programme's objective is to offer an outstanding opportunity of 1 to 2 weeks (average) immersion in French cultural, linguistic and scientific environment.
To answer the demand of universities, companies, governments or others institutions, Network "n+i" provides a tailor-made service all year for groups of 15 participants minimum.
Date, duration, place and thematic of the Rendez-Vous will be defined regarding needs defined with the institute of participants.
- Aeronautics / Aerospace in Toulouse and Paris: registration restricted for group of 12 persons
- Sustainable development in Paris: registration restricted for group of 12 persons
- Transports in Paris and Saint-Nazaire: registration restricted for group of 12 persons
- Management of Oceans in Brest: registration restricted for group of 12 persons
- Sustainable agriculture in Normandy and Brittany: registration restricted for group of 12 persons
The estimated price per person will vary regarding the programme, from €1500 per week.
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"n+i" Rendez-Vous programmes includes:
- Module of language and culture: play based french language initiation and cultural visits (40 to 50% of the time)
- Module of Science and Technology: visits of industrial sites and laboratories, thematic conferences and debates etc. (50 to 60% of the time)
- Accommodation with host family or in residence (on a 2 perso'ns basis per room).
- Half board
- Welcome at Paris airport
- 2 nights in Paris and discovery of the city
Other special services on request (accomodation in single room, etc.)
Each programme is associated to an engineering school member of Network “n+i” and will deliver 4 ECTS credits (European credit transfer system).
Who can join?
Students, professors, administrators and prescriptors in all field of engineering sciences.
To be more than 18 years old.
To have a good level in English.
"Besides language courses I've visited different companies, located in Brittany. Each visit expanded my knowledge and changed my world view." Dyliaram ISMAILOVA.