Discover the French know-how in Aeronautics & Aerospace
Who is eligible? Students in engineering and technology, over 18 years old.
1 week in Paris
Paris is the capital and the greatest city of France. It is a major international air transport hub with the 5th busiest airport system in the world
1 week in Toulouse
Toulouse is a city with unique architecture made of pinkish terracotta bricks, which earned it the nickname la Ville Rose ("the Pink City").
Locations: Paris & Toulouse
• Science and technology activities: visits of companies, industrial sites, conferences and debates...
• Cultural activities and touristic discoveries
• Accommodation: Youth hostels, 2 students per room
• Transfer: welcome at the airport, local transfer
(except international flights to and from Paris)
• Services: 1 local accompanying person
Cost of the Rendez-vous programme: 3000€
The cost includes scientific and cultural programmes and related services. Half board (other living expenses, visas, and plane tickets are excluded).