"n+i" VIP services in detail
The French engineering schools, which are among the best in the world, set up the "n+i" network to help students before they leave for France, when they arrive and throughout their stay.
Before your leave
The "n+i" network:
- Helps you research and choose your course
- Informs you on the cost of accommodation, food, insurance, lessons and French tests,
- Helps you apply for grants and funds (help from regional authorities, companies),
- Highly Simplifies the application procedure (only one form to fill in on line, sent to all of the "n+i" schools),
- Tells you about the procedures and helps you prepare your journey. You should also consult the CampusFrance offices and the consulate services at the French Embassy in your country,
Once you arrive in France
These packages are run by the Network "n+i" on behalf of the schools and in the interest of the students.
The Integration programmes (PIC, PIL, PIM), also known as “path to success”, are designed to help you and make your student life easier
Students who fail the first year may be excluded from the programme or required to resit the first year. The network seeks to ensure that all students settle in well.