Programme and registration
A 14-day all included Package in France!
Rendez-vous "n+i" programmes are dedicated to students and professors in all field of engineering science but also to people of influence and contractors wishing to discover the French language and culture as part of a programme entirely based on a scientific & technological approach.
Make richer your intercultural skills and your vision of future technologies thanks to Rendez-vous "n+i"!
The programme's objective is to offer to students an outstanding opportunity of a 14-day full immersion in the French cultural, linguistic and scientific environment.
"Besides language courses I've visited different companies, located in Brittany. Each visit expanded my knowledge and changed my world view." Dyliaram ISMAILOVA, Kazakhstan.
2 thematic programmes are offered in 2017:
- Montpellier (from June 4th to June 17th 2017): Sustainable development in urbanized territory
- Brest (from June 4th to June 17th 2017): The management of the Ocean: trends and challenges
A Rendez-vous "n+i" programme includes:
- A module of Language and Culture: initiation to French language, cultural activities and visits
- A module of Science and Technology: visits of industrial sites and laboratories, thematic conferences and debates
- Accommodation (in a host family or in a student residence)
- Half board
- Airport personalized welcome
- 2 nights in Paris and city tour (does not concern the programme in La Réunion)
Each programme is supported by one of the Network "n+i" member and deliver 4 ECTS (European credit transfer system) upon completion.
Who is eligible?
- Students, professors, contractors and people of influence in the field of engineering sciences or technologies
- From 18 years old
- With a good level in English.
Taylor-made Rendez-vous "n+i"
To meet the demand of universities, companies, government or any other institutions, Network "n+i" offers tailor-made Rendez-vous all year long for groups of minimum 15 participants.
Participants may be students, professors, engineers, contractors or people of influence wishing to discover the French technological know-how.
Date, duration, place and thematic of the Rendez-vous shall be defined according to the needs.
Please contact us directly: email@example.com.
Rendez-vous "n+i" (summer 2014)
The Rendez-vous "n+i" 2014 took place in Brest on the theme of the Ocean.