Grants from companies
Many companies, of all sizes and nationalities support the Network "n+i" because the network ensures that engineers receive the training companies need.
Companies offer students internships, R&D projects as well as financial support.
Grant selection procedure:
- Attention: you should register to apply for a company grant on the "n+i" site.The Network "n+i" passes on applications to any companies who wish to support a student as well as to schools.
- The school and the company choose students with the appropriate background and experience.
- They interview students who can request an initial on line interview via the "n+i" network website.
- Students may then be summoned to an interview in their own country.
We therefore advise students to consult the website regularly for updates on offers and advertisements on the “news” or “grants” pages.
Grant for «support» and Grant for «accompaniment»
There are two type of company Grants: «support»
- Grant for «support»: it can finance all or part of the training costs (living expenses and academic fees). Depending on the case, the student will perform his internship in the company.
- Grant for «accompaniment»: it can finance the interest costs related to a loan made by a student to pay for his training expenses paid to Network "n+i" (academic fees and/or living expenses covered by a bank loan).
Company grant programmes for candidates from:
- SOUTH AFRICA
- FRENCH SPEAKING AFRICA
- SOUTH KOREA
- USA etc…