The “n+i” network is a consortium of over 50 French Grandes Ecoles d’Ingénieurs. For 15 years it has been the biggest network in France.
These schools have elected to combine their international cooperation operations so as to offer a better service to foreign students.
The “n+i” network Engineering Institutres is a not for profit public benefit association (french law 1901).
Network “n+i” is managed by a board of governors made up of 12 school directors elected by the member schools. This board itself elects a committee, consisting of a Chairman, a Vice-Chairman, a secretary, a treasurer and a vice-treasurer.
In 2013 the Network “n+i” Board of Governors had the following members:
- Chairman: Alain AYACHE Director of ENSEEIHT (INP de Toulouse)
- Vice-Chairman: Laurent CARRARO Director General of Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- Secretary: Jean-Marie CHESNEAUX Director of Polytech UPMC Paris
- Treasurer: Jean-Michel NICOLLE Director of EPF Sceaux
- Vice-Treasurer: Sophie COMMEREUC Director of ENSCCF Clermont Ferrand
- Joel ALLAIN Director of ENSI de Bourges
- Laurent BIGUE Director General of ENSISA
- Alain BRAVO Director General of SUPELEC
- Pascal CODRON Director of ISA Lille
- Bernard CRETIN Director of ENSMM de Besançon
- Patrick LEPRAT Director of ENSI Limoges
- Marc RENNER Director of INSA Strasbourg
The “n+i” network has created a complete programme (known as path to success) to help science and engineering students and young engineers wishing to study for a Masters or a PhD in France.
The “n+i” network is for students or young engineers with a degree in engineering science (BTech, BEng, BSc, BPhil, Licenciatura etc. or equivalent). The network offers training for engineers aiming for an international career.
The “n+i” networkis a unique meeting point for:
- Young engineers and professionals,
- Schools and engineering courses and foreign universities,
- Companies who recruit engineers with this sort of training,
- Regional authorities,
- Governments etc.
….that are seeking to be more international.
Whether you are a student, a young engineer or a partner (school, university, company, region, diplomat), please consult the website where you are sure to find the answers to your questions. If you have any other questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.