webinar "Open Day n+i" on November 10th, 2020
Network "n+i" will organize a webinar : « Open Day n+i » on November 10th, 2020 from 08:00 to 16:00 CET (Paris time).
During the whole day of November 10th, 2020 the n+i team will be available to answer any question you may have (in English and French). Students, parents, professors are welcomed to join this event and will be able to chat with us.
from 08:00 to 10:00 Network n+i presentation and Question & Answer in Chinese/English with our representative for China, Mrs Weiwei Wang-Reynet.
from 10:00 to 12:00 Network n+i presentation and Question & Answer in English/French with n+i our representative in India Mrs Golda Malhotra.
from 14:00 to 16:00 Network n+i presentation and Question & Answer in English/French with Mr. Georges Santini, Executive Director of Network n+i, and n+i team.
During the day, we will answer anything you want to know about "engineering studies in France" such as :
- Why study engineering in France?
- What are the programmes available for international students?
- Details on the session 1 of application (for academic entrance in September 2020)
- What are the requirements (academic and language) to study in France?
- How Network "n+i" can assist you for your project of study in France ?
Interactions during the webinar will be done in *English* or *French* regarding the language of students.
Pre register online for this event here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_R0vh7CWSRVGpUYZ428y1UQ