webinar "Open Day n+i" on April 26th, 2019
Network "n+i" will organize a webinar : « Open Day n+i » on April 26th, 2019 from 08:00 to 18:00 CET (Paris time).
During the whole day of April 26th, 2019 the n+i team will be available to answer any question you may have (in English and French). Students, parents, professors are welcomed to join this event and will be able to chat with us.
From 08:00 to 18:00, we will answer anything you want to know about "engineering studies in France" such as :
- Why study engineering in France?
- What are the programmes available for international students?
- Details on the session 4 of application (for academic entrance in September 2019)
- What are the requirements (academic and language) to study in France?
- How Network "n+i" can assist you for your project of study in France ?
Interactions during the webinar will be done in *English* or *French* regarding the language of students.
=== Meeting points of the day (Paris time) ===
08:00 : Weiwei Wang, n+i representative for China.
10:00 : Golda Malhotra, n+i representative in India.
11:00 : focus on PreMaster with Thierry Duval CESI representative
14:00 : Georges Santini, Director of Network n+i
16:00 : Jean Pierre Trotignon, former Director of Network n+i
Pre register online for this event here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/607397009624180491