Opening of "n+i" application on August 3rd, 2020
Registration for the new 2020-2021 campaign has started on August 3rd, 2020.
The new campaign for registration is now opened, the deadline for Session 1 is november 11th 2020.
Applying to Network n+i will make you benefit from:
- a wide choice of academic programmes: 500 study programmes proposed by 50 engineering institutes
- a simple registration procedure : one single application for 50 institutes
- a complete set of coaching programmes adapted to your academic project in France
Network "n+i" will propose an adapted specific assistance depending of the student academic background
Examples of "n+i" study projects:
- With a Secondary Education degree: students can apply for a Dipôme d'Ingénieur in 5 years+ (master grade) with a "n+i" foundation period.
- With a Bachelor degree: students can apply for a master programme in 2 years with a "n+i" path to success packages.
- With a Master degree: students can apply for a Post-Master programmes in 1 year, with if needed, a "n+i" path to success package.
More information on all "n+i" study programmes here: various "n+i" programmes