Aims of the programme
This program is intended for all students after Secondary Education wishing to:
- Get an Engineering degree (master grade) in 5 years+ after Secondary Education,
- Get an international experience in France, a major European country
Advantages of the Integrated programme to the Engineering Degree in 5 years+
- A discovery of French culture in a high-level scientific and technical environment,
- Benefit from the 20 years experience of Network n+i in welcoming and preparing international students to engineering trainings
- All Engineering Degrees (master grade) are fully accredited by CTI (French National Comitee for Engineering degree accreditation)
- A better preparation for studies in France with the "n+i" foundation period,
- During the integrated training leading to Engineering Degree in 5 years+ students are accommodated in reserved residences.
Duration and credits
The total duration of the programme is a minimum of 5 years and a half, with:
- a foundation period of 5 months (A2 level in French required)
- after 3 years, some institutions may deliver a bachelor degree with 180 ECTS
- after 5 years, the institution will deliver an Engineering Degree (master grade) with 300 ECTS
- A degree of Secondary Education (or more), as for exemple: French Baccalauréat (France), HuiKAO or GaoKAO (China), Higher Secondary Certificate (India), Bachillerato (Mexico) etc.
- French Language: the required level is the level A2 to join the "n+i" foundation period
- The "n+i" foundation period leading to Engineering Degree in 5 years. At the end of the foundation period, student must get a B2 level in French to continue on an Engineering Degree in 5 years in the recruiting institution.
The "n+i" foundation period before the engineering training (master grade) :
from March to August:
- Intensive French courses (major part) adapted to the level of the student courses to reach a B2 level in French at the end of August.
- Other courses will include:
- A continuation of intensive French courses with scientific vocabulary,
- Methodology courses (note-taking, report writing, oral presentation, ...),
- Courses that can be taught in French and English, theoretical (maths, sciences)
- Cultural visits and industrial sites
Requirement: a A2 level* in French is required to join the "n+i" foundation period.
* If the student does not have the required A2 level in French before the "n+i" foundation period, he can reach it by following courses locally (Alliance Française, etc.), or in France with the Extended Package of Linguistic Integration (Ext. PIL) (for a tailor made duration, upon french level).
Cost of the programme: Engineering Degree in 5 years+
- Cost of the welcome and foundation programme: €9 400* (price in 2020) with:
- Registration fees (selection process, orientation, assistance and follow-up, etc.),
- The PIC integration package in France, on begining of March, 2020
- The courses of the foundation period: one semester in France from begining of March 2020 to end of August,
- Academic cost of the integrated training: Engineering Degree in 5 years+ (master grade)
From €1 700 per year to €7 000 per year (average cost). Academic cost vary according to the recruiting institution and must be paid directly to the institution.
Specific academic cost are available on the: List of programmes
Not included: any specific preparation to get to A2 level before the "n+i" foundation period, living expenses (accommodation, food etc.) for the duration of the n+i foundation period and during the engineering training in 5 years, air tickets, visa fees.