5 reasons to come to HEI
1) An accredited degree of acknowledged prestige: Our graduates are renowned as HEI engineers throughout the world in all areas of specialization. HEI carries a reputation with leading companies Worldwide. They are also well versed in teamwork, organization and structure, leadership, and project management, with clear, precise communication skills.
2) Close interaction with students to define professional prospects on a one-to-one basis: this allows the successful completion of a personalized program. Successful engineers immediately take on management responsibilities within the industry, or choose to further develop their skills in graduate school completing a Master of Science or a PhD.
3) An incredible network for students: In collaboration with HEI ISA ISEN Group, HEI provides students with a consolidated structure, promoted under one brand: ADICODE®: a workshop for Innovation and Codesign, where students and companies work to address emerging Challenges.
4) Community life is rewarding at HEI: with more than 60 societies to share hobbies of culture, sport, humanitarian pursuits, games, business start-ups and other interests.
For example, Cosmopol’Heite, the International student association, creates a bridge between students of all origins by organizing social activities and trips, making the welcome to HEI warm and inviting and also helping students by providing a variety of services.
A spirit which has grown for over 130 years: HEI, over a century, has developed a large alumni network connecting students and companies, both national and multinational, in all business sectors, all around the world.
Cooperation with the business community
Industrial relations are HEI’s driving force in every aspect of its activities: teaching and class work, various training periods, Eleven Week Projects, many forms of internship, industrial projects, industrial and private sector involvement on-campus and in our curricula as well as through recruitment forums.
During their studies students must
- spend three separate periods in industry
- undertake an industrial study/research project within a company or university research laboratory.
IMMEDIATE JOB PLACEMENT IN TOP POSITIONS
HEI students are often recruited prior to finishing their studies. Some of them are hired by top companies such as: Bouygues, Logica, Eiffage, Renault, Alten, Altran, Cegelec, Sopra, Decathlon, EDF, SOGEA, Toyota, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Rabot Dutilleul, Areva, Total, L’Oréal.
Ingénieurs pour le monde, our motto : developing student engineering talent, meeting economic develoment, industrial and humanitarian needs trhoughout the world. HEI fosters diversity and geographical outreach, cultural diversity with an ever growing network of international partners, 120 academic insititutions, 2300 industrial partners over 100 countries.
100% of HEI students go abroad. Mobility at HEI is an essential part of the curriculum for double degrees, exchange semesters, internships or humanitarian experiences.
Partnerships : HEI maintains strong ties with 120 academic partners in 61 countries, actively pursuing a policy of establishing double diplomas.
Experience abraod : students can do a semester or a year abroad during the 4th and 5th year of study.
Incoming students : every year HEI welcomes international students from partner universities to do a semester or a year of studies at our school. HEI alos welcome degree-seeking internaitonal students who want to pursue their studies.