Key dates :
EIGSI at a glance :
Our campus :
La Rochelle :
La Rochelle is an historic and rich in culture town. Well known in France for its La Rochelle first self-service bikes, electric vehicles (cars, sea bus).
Third favorite touristic french destination, La Rochelle is soaked in sunshine and lapped by the ocean.
Arriving to La Rochelle :
Academic Program :
Master of Engineering Degree : 10 semester program
Read more : http://www.eigsi.fr/study-programme/
A fundamental challenge :
Work experience is now considered a fundamental aspect of an engineer’s training. The introduction of EIGSI students to working life and to the exercise of their professional discipline is an integral part of their course, achieved through a wide variety of internships.
Objectives of internship-based training :
A degree program tailored to Industries needs :
See the n+i Schedule for the Registration Process.
The Recruitment of foreign Students follows the n+i Calendar.
Student life : Give rein to your enthusiasm
At EIGSI the slogan is “Live your passions, express your talents!”
Indeed, student life is a good time to live your passions, to assert yourself as an individual and as part of a group. It’s a perfect time to join a club, learn a new sport, volunteer your time and be open to others. It’s an opportunity to reveal your many talents.
There are lots of student organizations and clubs at EIGSI, with projects, events and initiatives in all areas, which the Students Activities Office (BDE) has organized into 5 clusters: the Expressive cluster, the Integrating cluster, the Generous cluster, the Sports cluster and the Ingenious cluster.
The student Union offers a large range of activities :
Through a partnership with the University of La Rochelle, EIGSI students enjoy access to all the university’s sports facilities.
Student members of Start-EIGSI set up projects involving young people from deprived areas. The Etudiants pour un Développement Durable put their skills to work on sustainable development projects on behalf of humanitarian NGOs, such as a methane production centre in Tanzania, solar ovens in Haiti or cybercafés in Burkina Faso – all splendid examples of solidarity !
Read more : http://www.eigsi.fr/campus-life/
La Rochelle : Capture the energy of a city on the move
Sports, cinema and music fans will be spoiled for choice in La Rochelle’s yearround calendar of major events, all accessible at preferential student rates :
Campus : on the water’s edge, in the heart of town
EIGSI is located at the centre of the university campus of La Rochelle. This privileged location gives our engineering students access to both the facilities of the University of La Rochelle (University Library, sports halls, etc.), the cultural and recreational activities in the nearby historic La Rochelle city centre, nearly 100 km of cycling paths and easy access to local beaches.
Close by the sea, a stone’s throw from the marina and the historic town centre, students enjoy ideal living and working conditions :
There are many housing opportunities on the La Rochelle campus. The housing stock can accommodate most EIGSI students near the school. 85% of our engineering students are housed on campus.
Moreover, the EIGSI Housing Office can help students find housing. The school has partnerships with university residences and maintains a list of apartments for rent by individuals.
The budget of a student in La Rochelle is about 550 to 650 euros per month.
The average cost of an apartment is 350 euros per month per person (after deduction of the CAF housing allowance). You will also have to pay for utilities (electricity, heating) and 1 to 2 months' rent as a security deposit. Rent is not pro-rated. Even if you arrive mid-month, you'll have to pay for the whole month.
University Of Kuala Lumpur (UNIKL)
Our partners in EUROPE
- Technische Universität : München.
- Fachhochschule : Darmstadt, Jena.
- Hochschule Darmastadt University of Applied Sciences : Darmstadt
- Fachhochschule : Dortmund
- Hocchschule Furtwangen University of Applied Sciences : Furtwangen
- Fachhochschule Lübeck University of Applied Sciences : Lübeck
- Universidad : Alcala, Sevilla, Oviedo
- Universidad Politecnica (EUITI, ETSII) : Madrid
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (ETSEIB) : Barcelona.
- University of Northumbria : Newcastle
- Birmingham City University : Birmingham
Blekinge Tekniska Högskola : Blekinge
- University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland : Sion
- Haute Ecole Arc Ingénierie : Saint Imier
- Universita degli studi : Parma
- Universita degli studi Rama la Sapienza : Roma
- Haute Ecole de la Province de Liège : Liège
- Katolieke Hogesschool Saint Lieven : Gent
- Karel de Krote Hogesschool : Anvers
- Dublin Institute of Technology : Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology : Cork
instituto Politecnico de Leira : Leira
Politechnika Krakowska : Cracovie
Hanzehogeschool Groningen : Groningen
Engineering College of Aarhus : Aarhus
Instituto tecnologico : Minatitlan, Zacatecas, Puebla, Michoacan.
United States of America
- University of North Dakota : Grand Forks
- Franklin W Olin College of Engineering : Olin
- University of Valparaiso : Valparaiso
- UTB Texas : Brownsville
- North Carolina A&T University : Greenboro
- University of Tianjin
- National Central University : Taïwan
Partnership agreements with Quebec universities (CREPUQ agreement)
University of Buenos Aires, Bahia Blanca, La Plata
- UFPA Belem, Bahia, Santa Catarina, SAo Paulo
- University of Manau
EIGSI in Morocco (Casablanca)
Our campus in Morocco is a striking illustration of EIGSI’s commitment to internationalisation. Students from EIGSI La Rochelle may take one or two study semesters at Casablanca, and profit from a truly exceptional international experience.