ACTIA scholarship for international excellence at INSA Toulouse
The INSA Toulouse cares about the diversification of its recruitments and about its contribution to form executives possessing a formation of their own countries that will be completed by an European course as part of a high-level engineering training in two years: the Master n+I program for bachelor.
In order to support the international development of the INSA, the Foundation INSA Toulouse and ACTIA have partnered to create the:
ACTIA SCOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE of a total amount of 6 000 €
These scholarships are reserved for talented foreign students who have a strong academic, professional potential. The laureates will do their internship within the ACTIA Group (www.actia.com
- Nationality : the priority will be granted to the candidates from countries having a strong interest for the INSA Toulouse and for the activities of the ACTIA Group: China, United-States, Sweden, Spain, Germany, Italy, Tunisia, India.
- Fields of studies: sciences of engineering in the specialities like Mechanical engineering, Automatic control-Electronics, Computer Science and Networks engineering, Physics, Mathematical and modelling
- Level of training : Master’s degree
- Training course: Master "n+" for bachelor’s graduate
- Degree delivered: Master degree (Diplôme d’ingénieur français)
- Do his/her internship in the ACTIA Group
- Application via nplusi.com website