Consult your personal web page regularly to follow results.
Results will be published on your personal page on the closing dates for each session (see schedule):
- The list of establishments which have pre-selected you,
- The tuition fees and living expenses,
- Result of grants and funding requests to date. Funding may still be offered by partners, including once you are in France.
- Only students who have completed an on-line interview will have access to schools’ offers,
- You must reply directly via the website, listing schools in order of preference and indicating whether you accept their offer. Students can refuse offers.
- The Network "n+i" will publish on your personal page, the quotation and invoice corresponding to the cost of studying in the chosen school online.
- Pay your deposit before the deadline to confirm your interest,
- Admission to the establishament is only definitive once the full payment has been received (see deadlines for each session).
The "n+i" network cannot be held responsible for late replies due to students who do not consult the website regularly,